The Skeleton Park Community Songbook is all about truly unique collaborations involving local community groups and professional musicians. We’ve seen some tremendous offering thus far, but today’s feature takes it to a whole new level. Wilderling performs Kallesnik, while members of the QECVI ARTS Focus Program sketch out the performance from many different vantage points. The result speaks for itself!
If you’ve missed any of the Skeleton Park Community Songbook tunes we’ve featured in the past, you may want to check out:
- David Francey & Open Voices – Torn Screen Door
- The Swamp Ward Orchestra and Rideau Public School – Je Fais La Difficile
- Jenny Whiteley, Joey Wright, Lovin’ Spoonful and the Sunnyside Community Garden – Hallelujah Haircut
- The Gertrudes – Kings Town
- Unconscious Encore and ReelOut – Are We There Yet?
- PS I Love You and the Sleepless Goat Choir – Facelove
- Kyra and Tully with the Grand Theatre – Love in all These Things
- Rueben deGroot with the Grad Club – Little Red Mixer
And we'd love to bring you more.
Please consider helping to make this happen with a small regular contribution: