*Paid Business Feature*
The Executive Committee of Tommy’s Community Christmas is extending a warm thank you to everyone who made this year’s event a huge success:
As the need for our services has grown each year, so too has the support from our community.
Christmas 2022 was our ninth year hosting the event and we would not have been able to make it happen without the support from our amazing volunteers and financial contributors.
Between December 23 and 24, we were able to provide 835 families, a total of over 4,200 people, with Christmas hampers as well as 1,000 hot meals.
On top of the hundreds of other individual donors, we would like to thank the following businesses — with a special thanks to Gilmour’s Market — for their incredible generosity:
- Autohouse Kingston
- Guernsey Plumbing
- Make Your Move Kingston
- Trailhead Kingston
- Summit Electric
- Keith at ECM Corp
- Subaru of Kingston
- Metamore Inc.
- Confederation Place Hotel
- United Steelworkers Union
- Eikon Device Inc.
- Eccounting Inc.
- Kingston & Quinte Flawless Contracting
- Un-Wine-D Inc.
- Joe Purdy at Autohouse Kingston
- Trudeau Trailers
- Charles at Go Courier
- Kinsmen Club of Kingston
- Michael Lee at Desjardins Insurance
- Shannon Green at Remax Finest
- Southeastern Telecommunications
- Crystal Charette at Remax Finest
- Jason Goettler at Inkwell Tattoos and Piercings
- Jeff Easton at Remax Finest
- Cataraqui Cabinets
- Correctional Services Training Staff
- Sharron at Alliance Alarms
The Executive Committee members of Tommy’s Community Christmas are:
- Tommy Hunter, owner of Tommy’s Kingston, Smoke ‘n’ Barrel, and Inkwell Tattoos and Piercings.
- Erin Finn, owner of Make Your Move Kingston
- Bradie Johnston, owner of Autohouse Kingston and BuyAToy.ca
This article is sponsored by Tommy’s Community Christmas, who also submitted the content. If you are interested in a Business Feature on Kingstonist, contact [email protected]