The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) are requesting public assistance in locating federal offender, Adam Hollis, who is wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant.
The OPP Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is currently looking for Hollis as a result of his breach of statutory release, the OPP said in a press release on Monday, Apr. 25, 2022. Hollis is service a three-year, two-month, and 18-day sentence for:
- Two counts of break with an offence
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Two counts of theft under $5,000
- Failure to comply with the Sex Offender Information Registration Act (SOIRA) registration/obligation
- Break and enter with intent to commit an offence
- Break and enter with an offence, not at a dwelling house (residential building)
Hollis is described as a 42-year-old Caucasian male standing 6’6” (198 cm) and weighting 207 lbs (94 kgs), with brown hair and blue eyes. He has a tattoo on his upper back of a cow skull, according to the OPP.
“The offender is known to frequent Ottawa and Kingston,” the OPP said.
Anyone having contact with this offender or information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900, or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE). Those with information can alternatively contact Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or call 9-1-1.