A Loyalist Township man is facing 14 fraud and drug related charges following a collision in Odessa over the weekend.
Officers with the Lennox and Addington (L&A) Detachment Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to the report of a collision on Highway 401 in Odessa just before midnight on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
As a result of the ensuing investigation, officers arrested Glen Edward Young, 37, of Loyalist Township. Young is charged with:
- Failure to comply with a probation order
- Obstructing a peace officer
- Operation of a motor vehicle while prohibited
- Identity theft: possession of identity information for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of another’s credit card (two counts)
- Possession of credit card data
- Possession of an instrument used in copying credit cards
- Possession of a Schedule One Substance (methamphetamine)
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000
- Identity theft: obtaining of possessing another person’s identity information
- Possession of an identity document (three counts)
According to the L&A OPP, the Napanee Criminal Investigation Unit has been assisting with this investigation. The accused man remains in custody awaiting a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee.