Anne Hall, Kingston Frontenac Public Library (KFPL)’s Local History and Heritage librarian, is offering 30-minute one-on-one genealogy sessions to library patrons who are working on researching their family trees.
According to a release from the library, Hall will support participants with tips and suggestions to “take your family tree to the next level!”
The sessions will be held on Wednesdays from June 15 to July 13. Participants will meet with Hall over Zoom at 3:15 on their chosen date, and the library asks patrons to register for only one session per person.
“Registration for each weekly session will close one week ahead of the session,” KFPL said in the release. “Be ready to provide details about your question or problem when you register.”
Register online at one of the following links, or by phone at (613) 549-8888:
- https://calendar.kfpl.ca/event/6739604 for the June 15 session
- https://calendar.kfpl.ca/event/6739821 for the June 22 session
- https://calendar.kfpl.ca/event/6740015 for the June 29 session
- https://calendar.kfpl.ca/event/6740296 for the July 6 session
- https://calendar.kfpl.ca/event/6740420 for the July 13 session
According to the library, a KFPL card is required to register. Sign up for a membership online at https://register.kfpl.ca/. As for all virtual library events, participants will need to download the latest version of Zoom in advance and will be emailed a Zoom link immediately upon registration.