Four charged with drug trafficking after warrant executed in Napanee
Three people from Napanee and one from Kingston are facing a list of charges after police executed a search warrant on Dundas Street West in Napanee.
According to the Lennox and Addington (L&A) County Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) executed the warrant on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022. This resulted in the seizure of over 100 grams of crystal methamphetamine, nearly 40 grams of fentanyl, and more than one gram of cocaine. Police also seized an undisclosed quantity of currency.
As a result, the following people were arrested:
- Cody Brooks, 27, of Napanee
- Ashley McLean, 20, of Napanee
- Barbara Norman, 38, of Napanee
- Rebecka McMillan, 28, of Kingston
All four individuals were charged with:
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking (methamphetamine)
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking (fentanyl)
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine)
- Possession of the proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5,000
Brooks was further charged with three counts of failure to comply with an undertaking and was held in custody pending a bail hearing.
McLean was further charged with failure to comply with a probation order.
McLean, Norman, and McMillan were released from custody and are scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee at a later date, the OPP said.
One thought on “Four charged with drug trafficking after warrant executed in Napanee”