*Paid Business Feature*
This fall, have fun and support our community with events and drop in activities at BGC South East. All proceeds fund healthy development programs for over 3,000 local youth.
Putt ‘N Blast, now managed by BGC South East, offers drop in programs and party events. Guests have access to laser tag and mini golf, and an arcade room with air hockey tables and arcade machines!
Putt ‘N Blast drop in hours are: Wednesday and Thursday, 3 to 8 p.m.; Friday, 3 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 5 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, 2:30 to 8:00p.m.
- $8 for 1 game of mini golf or 1 game of laser tag
- $14 for 1 game of both mini golf and laser tag
- $19 for 2 games of laser tag and 1 game of mini golf
- Putt ‘N Blast Parties: $250 for exclusive 2 hour of mini-golf, laser tag, and an arcade room
Did you know BGC has a huge jungle gym just waiting to be climbed on? Drop-in climb time is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., for ages two and up, with a cost of $8 per child.
The jungle gym can also be booked for parties and events! Two-hour slots are available on Saturdays and Sundays at a cost of $200.
What fun is a party without food? BGC also offers food add-ons for all their event options:
- Fruit tray (feeds 10) $30
- Veggie Tray (Feeds 10) $25
- 12 Cupcakes $25
- 1 XL cheese or pepperoni pizza (12 slices) $18 each
To book any parties or events, please contact Sydney at [email protected] or call 613-344-3001.
Parties at the East End location will start soon (695 Innovation Drive). Visit the BGC website for launch dates and more information: https://www.bgcsoutheast.ca/
This article is sponsored by BGC South East. Interested in a Business Feature on Kingstonist? Contact [email protected]