Best Patio in Downtown Kingston
Kingston is known for its fantastic restaurants and along with many of these establishments come great patios. It’s been two years since we last asked you which downtown spot is your favourite for outdoor seating. Some changes have occurred since then, including some great additions such as Jack Astor’s, Sir John’s Public House, The Brooklyn, Red House and Tommy’s to name a few. Once again, we want to know:
Who has the best patio in downtown Kingston?
- Jack Astor's (18%, 27 Votes)
- Lone Star (16%, 24 Votes)
- Pan Chancho (10%, 15 Votes)
- The Brooklyn (8%, 12 Votes)
- The Toucan (8%, 12 Votes)
- Woodenheads (8%, 12 Votes)
- Chez Piggy (7%, 11 Votes)
- The Kingston Brewing Company (6%, 9 Votes)
- Somewhere else, I'll tell you below. (6%, 9 Votes)
- Amadeus (5%, 7 Votes)
- The Grad Club (3%, 4 Votes)
- The Alibi (2%, 3 Votes)
- The Mansion (2%, 3 Votes)
- Sir John's Public House (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tango Nuevo (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Merchant (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 148
With so many things to consider such as location, the restaurant it’s attached to and the general atmosphere, it’s a tough choice, we know. The list is also much longer this time around so, like last time, you can choose two answers. Let us know how you based your vote. What’s most important? The quality of the restaurant, the size of the patio or its esthetic value? Drop off your comments below.
2 thoughts on “Best Patio in Downtown Kingston”
There are many great summer patios in Kingston.However the waterfront does leave a lot to be desired. The Timepiece Sculpture should be removed and an art cafe with an outdoor patio /dance floor put in it,s place. This area should be all lit up and with it,s proximity to Queens would be busy year round.
I'm somewhat partial to the Time sculpture. Like it or not, large-scale public art such as this is lacking in Kingston, so I would hate to take it away. There's a new patio of sorts opening at the Bader Centre. Not necessarily the same vibe, but it will definitely boast unique views of our waterfront.