Last year, we proudly featured a majority of the songs released as a part of the Skeleton Park Community Songbook, a collaborative project paring 12 Kingston community groups and local professional musicians. The songbook not only reflects the rich diversity of the local community but it also encourages Kingstonians to share music together and learn to sing each other’s songs. With only a few tunes remaining as a part of this 12-song compilation/fundraising initiative, today we’re excited to share Reuben deGroot and the The Grad Club’s addition: Little Red Mixer. Hit play below.
If you’ve missed any of the Skeleton Park Community Songbook tunes we’ve featured in the past, you may want to check out:
- David Francey & Open Voices – Torn Screen Door
- The Swamp Ward Orchestra and Rideau Public School – Je Fais La Difficile
- Jenny Whiteley, Joey Wright, Lovin’ Spoonful and the Sunnyside Community Garden – Hallelujah Haircut
- The Gertrudes – Kings Town
- Unconscious Encore and ReelOut – Are We There Yet?
- PS I Love You and the Sleepless Goat Choir – Facelove
- Kyra and Tully with the Grand Theatre – Love in all These Things