Although these past few days haven’t quite demonstrated it, patio season is well upon us. I think it’s safe to say that whether we are going for beer, brunch or late night nachos, Kingstonians love to come out after a cold winter into the warmth of spring and spend as much time as possible on a patio. Lucky for us, we have a ton of great patios to choose from, but which if the best patio in Kingston? This week’s poll asks:
Who has the best patio in downtown Kingston?
- Lone Star (25%, 62 Votes)
- Chez Piggy (17%, 43 Votes)
- Somewhere else, I'll tell you below. (13%, 32 Votes)
- Woodenheads (10%, 24 Votes)
- The Toucan (9%, 21 Votes)
- Fanatics (8%, 19 Votes)
- The Mansion (7%, 17 Votes)
- Pan Chancho (6%, 14 Votes)
- Le Chien Noir (4%, 10 Votes)
- The Iron Duke (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 247
I understand this question is a difficult one as there are many factors in this decision, so this week you can choose up to two answers. Drop us a note below and tell us what factors contributed to your choices for the best patio in Kingston. Or perhaps we missed the obvious choice. Which patios make your list?
Can we count on your support of as little as $5/month to keep us going?