With the temperature ever so slowly rising, hopes of spring are in the air and Kingstonians are beginning to come out of hibernation once again. Spring is a great time to start anew, clean out closets, sort through winter clothes and maybe even start planning your garden. Along with these happy tasks comes anticipation for the annual events and day-to-day joys of spring in Kingston, and boy did we earn them this year! Thinking ahead to these (doesn’t it feel nice?), we want to know:
Which spring event are you most looking forward to?
- Reopening of Farmers' Markets (42%, 63 Votes)
- Kingston Pride (21%, 32 Votes)
- Return of Food Trucks and Patios (13%, 20 Votes)
- Roller Derby (9%, 13 Votes)
- Beat Beethoven (7%, 10 Votes)
- Homegrown Live Music Festival (5%, 8 Votes)
- Art After Dark (3%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 150
Did we miss something that you love to enjoy when spring finally arrives in YGK? Drop off a comment below and tell us about it. (Don’t forget, comments posted until tomorrow are entries into our Birthday Contest!) Happy March Break and Happy Daylight Savings everyone! Spring will be here before we know it!
Thanks to blmiers2 for today’s pic.
Can we count on your support of as little as $5/month to keep us going?